Friday, December 10, 2010

Anti-Criminals

I dunno why I remember this.. This was in first sem in BIT physics class by Mallaiah,

I dunno what exactly instigated the incident.. and the bitter truth diatribe goes something like this

"You Anti-criminals (Yeah, Anti-criminals) I know you are least bothered about the class. Ccoz your rich parents are working in government jobs who are already corrupt.. and they have paid enough corrupt money to get you here.. and you aspire to follow everything in this corrupt society does... Most of you have not come here to learn but have come just to pass the exams and go start a new kind of corruption.. So, If you are interested you can stay or get lost from my class! "Neevu jeevanadhalli uddara agolla"(which roughly means "You will never improve in anyway in life" or "Losers".. after a while he left the class half way..

Though the meaning was very simple at that point of time that we were all morons and stuff.. But now...

No comments: